This scientifically formulated product is important when you feel a decline in your overall energy and muscle. You 'Work Hard, Play Hard' and want to rebound faster in your personal life performance. Be confident. Watch your diet. Eat great food. Then add resistance training as the foundation of dedicating yourself to being the best you can. You are worth it. What is important to you is important to HighT®.
In a man's brain, there is a complex chain of signals called the hypothalamic-pituitary- gonandal axis. The Testosterone produced in the testes is regulated by this chain. At the onset of puberty, there is a rapid increase in the production of Testosterone. But just as rapidly as it increases at puberty, Testosterone production begins to slow from the age of 30 onward. HighT® has been scientifically formulated to help Testosterone levels, muscle mass and energy levels.
|Vitamin E is a benefit to testosterone production and blood circulation. As a strong antioxidant, vitamin E reduces oxidative stress and benefits gene expression in the male reproductive organs.|
|Vitamin B6 helps to relieve stress and sustain healthy hormone levels. Vitamin B6 has been shown to act as a modulator of steroid hormones and gene expression. It is essential to protein metabolism and muscle health.|
|A vitamin B12 deficiency can cause fatigue, lack of motivation, raised homocysteine levels, mood imbalances, and muscle weakness. Vitamin B12 is imperative to healthy neurological function and overall health.|
|Moderate levels of zinc are needed to help the body sustain healthy testosterone levels. Normal testosterone levels are associated with sufficient levels of zinc in the body. The essential trace element also improves sperm count and sex drive.|
|Fenugreek is an herb that has been used in traditional Indian medicine for many years. Its properties have been show to support libido and testosterone function. TestofenTM is composed of this active ingredient, which is extracted and standardized to provide significant benefits. Testofen helps promote healthy testosterone levels.|
|Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG) is a compound that is composed of L-arginine and alpha-ketoglutarate. As a precursor to nitric oxide production, Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG) increases blood flow and transports nutrients to the skeletal muscles to improve athletic performance. Nitric oxide is suggested to improve exercise capacity by relaxing vascular smooth muscles.|
Our formula is designed to 'Boost What Matters™' and that can be different for everyone. The overall health of a person is always improved with consistent exercise and a dedication to healthy nutrition. High T® is clinically proven to increase your testosterone level... Naturally.
High T® provides a select combination of nutrients to naturally benefit testosterone production, muscle health, and energy. These nutrients include Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Eurycoma Longifolia, Fenugreek, Rhodiola Rosea, TestofenTM, vitamins B6, B12, and E, and Zinc.
#1 Brand Leader @ GNC Stores
The #1 First Brand to Market at GNC stores
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
High T® collects information from individuals by various methods, including, but not limited to, when an individual places an order through the Website, contacts our Customer Care Center through the Website, or complete any other action that requires you to submit information about yourself. The types of information we may collect from you through these methods includes name, email address, street address, zip code, telephone numbers (including cell phone numbers), credit card account and billing information, and such other information as may be requested from time to time (together, "Personal Information").
2. NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
High T® may collect non-personally identifiable information about your computer and navigation patters while on our Websites. For example, our systems may automatically note your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your computer's operating system, the browser you use for Internet access, and the specific web pages visited during your connection. We may also track data such as the total number of visits to the Websites, and the number of visitors to each page of the Website. We may use non-personally identifiable information to help us improve our Websites. We may also use non-personally identifiable information in aggregate form for system maintenance to better understand how our visitor uses our site and services. We may share statistical or demographic information in aggregate form with third parties for marketing or research purposes. High T® currently uses cookie and web beacon technology to associate certain non-personally identifiable information about you with Personal Information about you in our database. Additionally, High T® may use other new and evolving sources of information in the future. A cookie is a small amount of data stored on the hard drive of your computer that allows High T® to identify your corresponding data that resides in our database. You may read more about cookies at http://cookiecentral.com . You may disable cookies while using our Websites; however, you will need to enable and accept cookies in order to use all of the features and functionality of the Websites, including ordering features. A web beacon is programming code that can be used to display an image on a web page (by using a programming function). See http://truste.org for more information about web beacons. Web beacons can also be used to transfer an individual user's unique user identification information (often in the form of a cookie) to a database and associate the individual with previously acquired information about an individual in a database. Web beacons allow High T® to track individual visits on certain websites. Web beacons are used to determine products or services an individual may be interested in, and to track online behavioral habits for marketing purposes.
High T® Websites are intended for adults. High T® will never knowingly collect, use, or share any personal information about children under the age of 18. If High T® obtains actual knowledge that it has collected personal information about a child under the age of 18, that information will be immediately deleted from our database. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose to websites. High T® has designed this policy in order to comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA").
The credit card information or other account information that you input at the time of purchase is protected by encrypted technology for your secure communication. Although High T® makes commercially reasonable efforts to protect Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure, you ultimately assume the risk of any damage or loss as a result of transmitting such information to High T® through this Website, including but not limited to, identify theft, credit card fraud or credit card loss.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR CORRECT INFORMATION
To access the Personal Information that this Website has collected about you, to correct factual errors in such information, or to update any portions of your user profile, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or call us at 1.877.902.7743.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS PRIVACY RIGHTS
Companies that collect personally identifiable information from California residents and disclose such information to third parties (including affiliated entities) for marketing purposes must, in response to a request by a consumer, either (1) provide a list detailing the categories of information shared and the entities to which such information was provided, or (2) provide a mechanism by which a consumer may opt-out of having his or her information shared with Third Parties. We have elected the second option, and you may request that your personally identifiable information not be shared with third parties by emailing your request, including your full name, email address and postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org. In accordance with California law, California residents are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with California Department of Consumer Affairs, 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, CA 95814; or by phone at 916-445-1254 or 855-214-7715; or by email to email@example.com.
WHEN YOU SUBMIT YOUR ORDER YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A LEGAL COMMERCIAL CONTRACT AND YOU CERTIFY THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THIS OFFER.
We are not affiliated in any way with MSNBC, ABC, USA Today, Newsweek or Fox News. MSNBC, ABC, USA Today, Newsweek and Fox News are all registered trademarks of their respective owners. ® Registered or not, All trademarks on this website are the property of their respective owners. High T® is not sponsored by or affiliated with any of the above listed news company trade mark owners or third-party registered trade mark owners, and we make no representations about them, their owners, or their services or products.
Licensed photo's for illustrative purposes only, not an endorsement.
Any statements found on the websites, product labels or marketing materials provided by High T® or its authorized affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. We disclaim any and all liability for the negative results or side effects that may be experienced from the use of this product. You should always consult with a health care professional before deciding to obtain or use this or any other dietary supplement product. Always consult a physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition of any type, have allergies to any ingredient on the label including Aspirin, or use prescription medications. If you have an adverse reaction to this product, discontinue use and seek medical attention immediately. You agree that nothing on this website shall be constituted as medical or health care advice. This product is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. High T® is available for purchase online via our websites and the websites of authorized affiliates. This product is manufactured, packaged and fulfilled by a third party.
* 2 to 7 business days to receive your order
* Items may be shipped by a variety of carriers
* There is a $4.99 S&H fee with your purchase of High T® (unless otherwise specified).
Return and Refund Policy:
High T® offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. The intent for refund must be done within 30 days from the original date of order to qualify for the 100% refund. Shipping and handling charges are not included. To return a product you must do the following: Call us at 1-855-214-7715, Mon-Fri: 8am - 4pm MST, within 30 days of purchase (Product issues not declared within 30 days of purchase are not entitled to a refund).You will be given a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. To receive your refund, you must postmark your return within 30 days of purchase. Be sure to clearly write the return merchandise authorization (RMA) number on the outside of the box. Our shipping department does NOT accept any packages without an RMA number. You pay for return shipping.
Address the return package to:
High T®- Returns Department
341 W. 6100 S. MS# 1450
Murray, UT 84107
We will not accept or issue a refund for any packages marked return to sender or refused. If you return a package, we recommend that you get proof of shipment. Upon receipt of your returned product with a valid RMA number, a refund will be issued to your credit card. After the shipping department receives your return, it generally takes 2 business days or less to process your refund. Once a return is processed, it usually takes 3-5 business days for this return to be posted to your account, depending on your financial institution.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We may change these terms and conditions of use at any time, without prior notice. If you access or use the website after we post a change, you accept that change. You should check these terms and conditions of use periodically.
This Terms of Service ("TOS") is a legally binding agreement made by KingFisher Media, LLC ("we" or "us") and you, personally and, if applicable, on behalf of the entity for whom you are using this website (collectively, "you"). This TOS governs your use of the hightproducts.com website ("Website") and the services we offer on the Website ("Services"), so please read it carefully.
BY ACCESSING OR USING ANY PART OF THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS TOS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE SO BOUND, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE.
INTERNET TECHNOLOGY AND THE APPLICABLE LAWS, RULES, AND REGULATIONS CHANGE FREQUENTLY, ACCORDINGLY, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS TOS AT ANY TIME. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE WEBSITE CONSTITUTES ASSENT TO ANY NEW OR MODIFIED PROVISION OF THIS TOS THAT MAY BE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE.
1. Using the Website
(a) Eligibility. Except as expressly provided below, Services may only be used by, and Membership is limited to, individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limitation, minors are prohibited from becoming Members and, except as specifically provided below, using fee-based Services. Membership is defined by engaging in a purchase agreement with KingFisher Media, LLC wherein you, the consumer purchase one of the products found on the Website.
(b) Compliance. You must comply with all of the terms and conditions of this TOS, the policies referred to below, and all applicable laws, regulations and rules when you use the Website.
(c) License and Restrictions. Subject to the terms and conditions of this TOS, you are hereby granted a limited, non-exclusive right to use the content and materials on the website in the normal course of your use of the website. You may not use any third party intellectual property without the express written permission of the applicable third party, except as permitted by law. The Website will retain ownership of its intellectual property rights and you may not obtain any rights therein by virtue of this TOS or otherwise, except as expressly set forth in this TOS. You will have no right to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, have distributed, transmit or sublicense from materials or content available on the Website, except as expressly set forth in this TOS. You may not attempt to reverse engineer any of the technology used to provide the Services.
(d) Prohibited Conduct. In your use of the Website and the Services, you may not: (i) infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any party; (ii) defame, abuse, harass, stalk any individual, or disrupt or interfere with the security or use of the Services, the Website or any websites linked to the Website; (iii) interfere with or damage the Website or Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial of service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology; (iv) attempt to use another user's account, impersonate another person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, including (without limitation) the Website or create or use a false identity; (v) attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Website or portions of the Website that are restricted from general access; (vi) engage, directly or indirectly, in transmission of "spam," chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited solicitation; (vii) collect, manually or through an automatic process, information about other users without their express consent or other information relating to the Website or the Services; (viii) use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing the KingFisher Media, LLC and High T® name, trademarks, or product names; (ix) advertise, offer to sell, or sell any goods or services, except as expressly permitted by the Website; (x) engage in any activity that interferes with any third party's ability to use or enjoy the Website or Services; or (xi) assist any third party in engaging in any activity prohibited by this TOS.
e) Other Users. If you become aware of any conduct that violates this TOS, We encourage you to contact Customer Service. We reserve the right, but will have no obligation, to respond to such communications.
2. Your Content
(a) License. By posting, storing, or transmitting any content on or to the Website, you hereby grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, right and license to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, have distributed, transmit and sublicense such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world. You hereby irrevocably waive any claims based on moral rights or similar theories, if any.
(b) Objectionable Content. We do not have the ability to control the nature of the user-generated content offered through the Website. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Website and any content that you post. We will not be liable for any damage or harm resulting from any content or your interactions with other users of the Website. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor interactions between you and other users of the Website and take any other action to restrict access to or the availability of any material that we or another user of the Website may consider to be obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable (including, without limitation, because it violates this TOS).
3. Accuracy of Information.
We attempt to ensure that the information on the Website is complete and accurate; however, this information may contain typographical errors, pricing errors, and other errors or inaccuracies. We assume no responsibility for such errors and omissions, and reserve the right to: (i) revoke any offer stated on the Website; (ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions; and (iii) make changes to prices, content, promotions, product descriptions or specifications, or other information on the Website.
4. Sales Tax.
If you purchase any products available on the Website ("Products"), you will be responsible for paying any applicable sales tax indicated on the Website.
We reserve the right, but undertake no obligation, to actively report and prosecute actual and suspected credit card fraud. We may, in our discretion, require further authorization from you such as a telephone confirmation of your order and other information. We reserve the right to cancel, delay, refuse to ship, or recall from the shipper any order if fraud is suspected. We capture certain information during the order process, including time, date, IP address, and other information that will be used to locate and identify individuals committing fraud. If any Website order is suspected to be fraudulent, we reserve the right, but undertake no obligation, to submit all records, with or without a subpoena, to all law enforcement agencies and to the credit card company for fraud investigation. We reserve the right to cooperate with authorities to prosecute offenders to the fullest extent of the law.
6. Intellectual Property Rights.
(a) Copyright. All materials on the Website, including without limitation, the logos, design, text, graphics, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof are either owned by us or are the property of our suppliers or licensors or other companies. You may not use such materials without permission.
(b) Trademarks. HighT is a trade name we own. The related design marks, and other trademarks on the Website are owned by us. Page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are trademarks or trade dress we own. You may not use any of these trademarks, trade dress, or trade names without our express written permission.
7. Third Party Websites. HighT may contain links to other websites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. We do not control the information, products or services available on these third party websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the applicable website or any association with the website's operators. Because we have no control over such websites and resources, you agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability or the operation of such external websites, for any material located on or available from any such websites or for the protection of your data privacy by third parties. Any dealings with, or participation in promotions offered by, advertisers on the Website, including the payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the applicable advertiser or other third party. You further agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused by the use of or reliance on any such material available on or through any such site or any such dealings or promotions.
8. Linking and Framing. You may not deep link to portions of the Website, or frame, inline link, or similarly display any of our property, including, without limitation, the Website. You may not use any of our logos or other trademarks as part of a link without express written permission.
9. Comments. All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions that you disclose, submit or offer to us in connection with your use of the Website will become our exclusive property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide right, title and interest in all patent, copyright, trademark, and all other intellectual property and other rights whatsoever in and to the Comments and a waiver of any claim based on moral rights, unfair competition, breach of implied contract, breach of confidentiality, and any other legal theory. You will, at our cost, execute any documents to effect, record, or perfect such assignment. Thus, we will own exclusively all such right, title and interest and shall not be limited in any way in the use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. You should not submit any Comments to us if you do not wish to assign such rights to us. We are and will be under no obligation: (i) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (ii) to pay to you or any third party any compensation for any Comments; or (iii) to respond to any Comments. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make.
10. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Website, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their directors, officers, agents, members, shareholders, co-branders or other partners, employees, and Advertising Partners harmless from any liabilities, losses, actions, damages, claims or demands, including reasonable attorneys' fees, costs and expenses, made by any third party directly or indirectly relating to or arising out of (a) content you provide to the Website or otherwise transmit or obtain through the Service, (b) your use of the Service, (c) your connection to the Service, (d) your violation of this Agreement, (e) your violation of any rights of another or (f) your failure to perform your obligations hereunder. If you are obligated to provide indemnification pursuant to this provision, we may, in our sole and absolute discretion, control the disposition of any Claim at your sole cost and expense. Without limitation of the foregoing, you may not settle, compromise or in any other manner dispose of any Claim without our consent.
11. Disclaimers, Exclusions and Limitations.
(a) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. WE PROVIDE THE WEBSITE, THE PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE PRODUCTS, THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, ITS USE, ANY INFORMATION ON IT: (I) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE, (II) WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, (III) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR (IV) WILL OPERATE IN THE CONFIGURATION OR WITH OTHER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE YOU USE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE MADE EXPRESSLY IN THIS TOS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
(b) DISCLAIMER OF FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS. THIS WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS THAT REFLECT OUR CURRENT EXPECTATION REGARDING FUTURE EVENTS AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT. THE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS INVOLVE RISKS AND UNCERTAINTIES. ACTUAL DEVELOPMENTS OR RESULTS COULD DIFFER MATERIALLY FROM THOSE PROJECTED AND DEPEND ON A NUMBER OF FACTORS, SOME OF WHICH ARE OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL.
(c) HEALTH RELATED INFORMATION. WE PROVIDE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. IT IS NOT MEANT AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ADVICE OF A DOCTOR OR OTHER HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE FOR DIAGNOSING OR TREATING A MEDICAL CONDITION. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ ALL PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO USE.
(d) PRODUCTS. ALL PRODUCTS ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY, PROVIDED IN THE PRODUCT PACKAGING. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION.
(e) EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RELATING TO LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL) ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO OR CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR PRODUCTS, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION ON WHICH THEY ARE BASED, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING.
(f) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING FROM, RELATING TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS TOS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, OR THE PRODUCTS) EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT THAT YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS.
12. Force Majeure. You acknowledge and understand that if the Website is unable to provide the Products as a result of a force majeure event the Website will not be in breach of any of its obligations towards you under these Terms of Service. A force majeure event means any event beyond the control of the Website. THE WEBSITE SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER FORM OF LIABILITY FOR FAILING TO PERFORM ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH FAILURE IS AS A RESULT OF A FORCE MAJEURE EVENT.
13. Domestic Use; Export Restriction. We control the Website from our offices within the United States of America. We make no representation that the Website or its content (including, without limitation, any products or services available on or through the Website) are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Users who access the Website from outside the United States of America do so, on their own initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with local laws, if applicable. Further, the United States export control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No content from the Website may be downloaded in violation of United States law.
14. Arbitration. All disputes arising out of or relating to this TOS (including its formation, performance or alleged breach) or your use of the Website will be exclusively resolved under confidential binding arbitration held in Boston, Massachusetts before and in accordance with the Rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award will be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this TOS will be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this TOS, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will have the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in state or federal court located in Boston, Massachusetts to enforce this TOS or prevent an infringement of a third party's rights. In the event equitable relief is sought, each party hereby irrevocably submits to the personal jurisdiction of such court.
15. WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION RIGHTS. BY ENTERING INTO THIS TOS, YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO JOIN CLAIMS WITH THOSE OF OTHERS IN THE FORM OF A CLASS ACTION OR SIMILAR PROCEDURAL DEVICE. ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO, OR CONNECTED WITH THIS TOS MUST BE ASSERTED INDIVIDUALLY.
16. Limitation of Actions. You acknowledge and agree that, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action you may have arising out of, relating to, or connected with your use of the Website, must be filed within one calendar year after such claim or cause of action arises, or forever be barred.
18. Termination. We will have the right to terminate your access to the Website if we reasonably believe you have breached any of the terms and conditions of this TOS. Following termination, you will not be permitted to use the Website and we may, in our discretion, cancel any outstanding Product Orders. If your access to the Website is terminated, we reserve the right to exercise whatever means we deem necessary to prevent unauthorized access to the Website, including, but not limited to, technological barriers, IP mapping, and direct contact with your Internet Service Provider. This TOS will survive indefinitely unless and until we choose to terminate it, regardless of whether any account you open is terminated by you or us or if you have the right to access or use the Website.
19. Integration. This TOS contains the entire understanding between you and us regarding the use of the Website, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings between you and us relating thereto.
20. Additional Terms. This TOS will be binding upon each party hereto and its successors and permitted assigns, and governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Massachusetts without regard for conflict of law principles. This TOS and all of your rights and obligations under them may not be assignable or transferable by you without our prior written consent. No failure or delay by a party in exercising any right, power or privilege under this TOS will operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, power, or privilege under this TOS. You are an independent contractor, and no agency, partnership, joint venture; employee-employer relationship is intended or created by this TOS. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this TOS will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this TOS, all of which will remain in full force and effect.